Assassin’s Creed Origins is a 2017 action-adventure video game created by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft. It is the tenth significant installment in the Assassin’s Creed series and also the successor to 2015’s Assassin’s Creed Distribute. Principally embeded in Egypt, near the end of the Ptolemaic duration (49– 43 BC), the story follows a Medjay called Bayek of Siwa and also his other half Aya, and checks out the origins of the centuries-long dispute between the Hidden Ones– forerunners to the Assassin Brotherhood– that defend tranquility by advertising liberty, as well as The Order of the Ancients– forerunners to the Templar Order– who want peace via the compelled charge of order. The narrative likewise consists of sequences set during the 21st century, which adhere to a new character, Layla Hassan. Including a huge open globe, Origins embraced aspects from role-playing video games as well as incorporated an upgraded hitbox-based combat system.
The game’s development began complying with the release of Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (2013 ). Ubisoft Montreal led its four-year growth with assistance from a group of almost 700 people from other Ubisoft studios around the globe. The group spoke with Egyptologists as well as historians thoroughly to guarantee the setting was authentically stood for in the game. While Assassin’s Creed had been a yearly franchise because Assassin’s Creed II (2009 ), an extra year of advancement time permitted the team to brighten the game further. This was largely a response to the lukewarm sales of Syndicate, as well as the distressed launch of Unity, which was tormented with technical problems when it was released in 2014.
Revealed at E3 2017, Origins was launched on October 27, 2017, for Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. It obtained favorable evaluations from movie critics, with several calling it an improvement over previous access and also commending the story, characters, voice performing, remodelled gameplay systems, globe design, historical precision as well as the visuals. The game attracted objection for its pacing, mission layout, as well as technical problems. The game has actually marketed over 10 million devices around the world and was chosen for several end-of-year honors. Ubisoft supported the game thoroughly following its launch, releasing two paid expansions and also Exploration Scenic tour, a collection of assisted excursions for educational objectives. Origins was followed in October 2018 by Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, which occurs in Old Greece during the Peloponnesian War.
The new Free2Play MMORPG ECILA (PC) started on August 15 in the Early Access on Steam. The game wants to score with a free class system, anime optics and completely renunciation of pay2win. We show from Meinmmo, which puts in it.
What is Ecila? First, we have to clarify that Ecila shares its name with a pixel-like Rogue Like, but have nothing to do with each other’s two games.
Our ECILA is a 3D-SideScroll semi-open-world-MMORPG, which sounds much more complicated than it is actually. Basically, the GAME is an anime optics MMORPG, which is largely controlled with the keyboard. So you run to the right with D and with A to the left, but the Level offer more depth than that would do a normal sidescroll game.
Ecila basically offers an open world, but has many instantiated areas, from which the term Semi-Open-World is composed. Story-technical wants to take you to a journey to a journey, which deals with fairy tales and my fabulous creatures, but they all are not all completely they themselves.
It is frightened to the saying of the Grinsekatze from Alice in Wonderland and makes We’re all all Mad Here (German: We are all crazy) for the motto of the history of Ecila.
The gameplay features: Ecila offers some exciting gameplay aspects that we would like to introduce you here:
- 3D-SideScroll gameplay with keyboard control
- Jump & Run elements as well as fighting
- A story about fairy tales and mythical creatures
- An open class system where it depends on which weapon you bear
- Up to 3 equipping presets at the same time you can equip and then free between you, which should essential for the fight in the heavier levels should be necessary
- Crafting and Item enhancements
- An optional auto-play feature that automatically fights, is running and drinking
- Waiver of pay2win, but possible Pay2Progress
In this video of Sokol you can see 17 minutes Gameplay from Ecila:
How should Pay2Win be avoided? Ecila offers you two real money currencies, diamonds and topaz. While your diamond can only buy with real money, the Topaz currency can be found, but also acquire with diamonds.
Cosmetic items such as skins or costumes can be obtained exclusively with diamonds, while with Topaz you can buy the achievements, teleport items and automatic healing drinks. To what extent one has to grind to earn the valuable Topaz is not yet known.
The community grins nostalgic
What do the playing ones say? The game gets a lot of approval, but also some reviews. We summarize the most important points for you:
The positive votes:
- The User Ron.ofman writes (via Steam): Good game! It gives me the nostalgic feeling of Maplestory / Flyff Era from 2005. It still has some mistakes, which is okay for the Early Access. Ecila has the potential to become a really good game.
- The player Alex has played and writes almost 30 hours (via Steam): Very sweet, reminds me of Maple Story and Flyff. […] It feels like a 2008mmo new. Many people seem to disturb the auto-battle function, but it is optional. I think the game will like people who have become big with the old MMOS and miss them.
- The User Sylardean writes (via Steam): I love this MMO. It’s super cartoon-ig and reminds me of Dragonica, except that it goes for fairy tales. At the beginning to bond a little bit a bit, but the car-battle function makes it very bearable. Ecila still has its problems, but the early access is yes. As a fan of sweet anime mmos, Ecila really enlightens my heart
More about new MMORPGs on MeinMMO
- You can now play a new PVE MMORPG for free – but hurry up
- New MMORPG shows Gameplay – acts like Genshin Impact with real MMORPG features
- Elyon shows cash shop for Europe, strokes controversial pay2win feature
The negative votes: Negative evaluations disturb mainly at the car battle function and the bugs that are in the early-access version. The user Ehbunny writes, among other things: Without the car battle function you just have to grind too much, so it is not really optional. The game is not for me, but maybe for you.
What do you think of Ecila? Will you play it or do you also bother you at the car battle function? Did you like the look and miss the old mmos? Write us in the comments.
Another MMORPG virgin stone receives a successor after 14 years and shows first gameplay.