Hood Outlaws Legends Update 1 4 Patnotics
Update 1.4 is here for Hood: Lawless & Legends , and here’s the full list of changes and fixes that have been added with this patch.
On PS4 is the update patch 1.4, although it appears as a version number 01000400 if you own the game on PS 5. However, the different numbers do not matter, because the update has on all platforms the same function.
The majority of this update was released, in order to meet the feedback from the players to the game. For this reason, you will see a lot of improvements and bug fixes in today’s big patch. So quite a few areas of the game will get a nice updates.
You can read the full patch notes for the game below.
Hood: Outlaws & Legends Update 1.4 Patch Notes
- Attacks can now be interrupted if the damage to attackers exceeds a certain threshold (read more here) TLDR: Most of the basic attacks to interrupt him now.
- Players can squadrons / stun now consistent finish by Dodge / Block to avoid situations in which players would be stunned
- Players on EGS can invite players on Steam in its group now.
- After the end of a game the players are returned to the hiding place, but remain in their cadres. This should be the matchmaking times are reduced, as previously players left the automatic queue to return to the hiding place, which had a negative impact on the queuing times.
- The rank is no longer displayed in the lobby.
- Improved ability to interact with the winch when you stand near
- Feedback alarm added when an opposing team reaches a new wind notch
- The trophies … The Ballad Unfolds and … The Ballad Ends can now be unlocked. It is not automatically enabled for those who have already met the requirements. This fix comes in the next update.
- Fixed problems with tagging
- [Xbox One, Xbox Series] Fixed that the mute was not applied when a user has been muted during the match about his player card.
- Fixed that Ctrl is displayed when an attempt was made to bind a button with the right Shift key or Alt Gr
- Home Spawn Icon added Missing on Citadel for both teams
- Some texts in the post-match screen have been adjusted for clarity
- Fixed issue where the respawn timer sometimes blurred in the background appeared
Other bug fixes
- Resolved that the tag enemy player has not removed when a Marianne began their capacity after it has been marked by an AI
- Fixed: collision sliding mechanism, forcing the characters in certain cases for turning
- The visual effect of gold coins that fell out of my chest when they were dropped, Fixed
- [Xbox One, Xbox Series] Black Screen resolved when returning to the hideout
- Fixed issue disappeared in the Tooke weapon when he used his ability immediately after climbing down a rope
For more information about this update on the official forums. Hood: Outlaws & Legends is now available for PlayStation, Xbox and PC.