TFT Set 6.5: Composition Guide Arcanist
It is already time to relearn with neon on the night, the 6.5 set of TeamFight Tactics. The mid-set extension for gadgets in madness that brings a lot of mechanics, and a horde of champions that must be controlled. You feel lost in front of this task? Do not panic, we have prepared guides for you to easily take charge of the compos. And here is that of the composition Arcanist underproof for the TFT set 6.5. What are the champions to recover in priority? What objects covet with carousel? Who are your carrys? All the info you need to play the Compo well in the lines that follow.
- Positioning Champions on the tray
- When to go on the composition arcanist undercrowding?
- How to play the composition?
- start of part
- Priority Objects
- Information about the arcanist pond composition of the TFT 6.5 set 6.5
Then update: 16/02/2022, patch 12.04
Information about the arcanist pond composition of the TFT 6.5 set 6.5
Positioning Champions on the tray
When to go on the composition arcanist undercrowding?
You have first objects of objects to make Ahri effective. So ideally what to do the infinity blade combo / precious gantlet. And of course, access to numerous presume champions to surround it.
Allies have a power bonus.
_ (2) Your team wins 20% power
(4) Your team wins 20% power, arcanists 40%
(6) Your team wins 50% power, arcanists 50%
(8) Your team earns 145% power_
The selected allies are draped in the shadows, winning 20% omnivampirism, 55 armor and magic resistance.
_ (3) The puddy champion with the least PV
(5) All Champions of the Lander
(7) All Allies. All bonuses are increased from 60 % _
All allies retrieve Mana every 2 seconds.
_ (2) 5 Mana
(4) 1_0 mana
(6) 20 mana
Care and shields of the enchanters are stronger, and all allies are gaining magical resistance.
_ (2) 25% Bonus at Care and Shield, 20 Magic Resistance
(3) 40% Bonus at Care and Shield, 35 Magic Resistance
(4) 60% care bonus and shield, 50 magical resistance
(5) 100% care bonus and shield, 75 magic resistance_
The bodyguards earn bonus armor. A little after the beginning of the fight, the bodyguards cause adjacent enemies and earn a shield.
_ (2) 100 armor, 100 shield
(4) 200 armor, 300 shield
(6) 3_5 0 armor, 600 shield
(8) 500 Armor, 1000 Shield
The stars point to the spotlight on a point of the battlefield. The unit that stands under the lights of the projectors at the beginning of the fight gains unique bonuses.
_ (1) 15% Additional damage
(2) 3 Mana per second
(3) 30% omnivampirism_
_ (5) All bonuses are doubled_
start of part
How to play the composition?
• You have a main carry in the person of Ahri , and a main tank with Braum . You have less freedom in choosing your units compared to the arcanis / scholars, but more power at the end of the game.
• Place two units you want to see their spells just in front SILCO , and they will be able at the beginning of the fight to be in action.
• Viktor is not really a champion without Morello – or other more objects. So if you can not give it one, choose another arcanist to put in front of Silco.
• Options level, you can transition by removing Braum and Darius to insert two other arcanists. Orianna can also fit on Senna, especially if the star box is not well placed.