How to pass the ruins of the relic “Restless Weald” in Horizon Forbidden West?
Some of the new tests added to the Horizon Forbidden West map are called Relic Ruins. Ruins of relics can be found across the entire map, and players will have to solve puzzles and overcome obstacles to find a collection of collectibles stored in each of the ruins. The steps that will need to be taken to complete Ruins Relics: Resessing Weald are listed below:
- Where to find Ruins Reliques: Restless Weald
- where to find the key module
- where to find the door code
- What reward for Relic Ruins: Restless Weald?
- Step 1 : Come to the ruins of relics from the south side. Pay attention to the number ( 1923 ), hanging on the designs, as they actually doors codes and will be needed to unlock a room containing the collectibles. This may be a little confusing, since the number seems to be read as 1623, but “6” was originally “9”, which went crazy and fell.
- Step 2 : First, players must go to the northeast of the ruins. This will lead them to the old car trains and rails. Elau commented on them, which should give players to understand that they are in the right place.
- Step 3 : As soon as the car is found, players must move it to the end of the way. First, it will be pushed to the building, and it will need to move either manually or using PullCaster. In the train carriage will be a lattice blue surface to which the Pulkaster can be attached.
- Step 4 : After the players give a train car to the end of the way, they will need to use the path switch so that the train car can move directly when it is pushed, and not return to its original position. The path switch can be found right next to the new car position at the end of the way.
- Step 5 : Once the paths have changed places, move the car to the stop forward. At this point, he must be near the building and must provide sufficient acceleration to get to the capture points from the side of the building.
Step 6 : When the car is in place, jump on the top platform and move along the rope connecting this platform and the following. Once through, key module must be right ahead on this platform.
- Step 7 : As soon as the key module is received, players must jump onto the first floor and find a staircase leading to the second platform above them. The ladder will have a red latch that players can shoot to lower the ladder slightly.
Step 8 : Players will still not be able to get to this staircase from the ground, and they will need to use the capture points in this room to climb on it. If you are standing at the base of the stairs, turn on and use the focus to detect the glowing orange capture points.
- Step 9 : Use these orange capture points to go to the next level. Here players must find a locked door. Open the keyboard using the key module, and then enter the door code (1923), and the door must be unlocked and open.
- Step 10 : Once the door opens, jump and use Zipline to enter the new area. Once in a new room, players must find Fire Link on the back wall and use a spear igniter Update to install it. It should open the wall and allow the train car (mentioned in steps 2-5) to ride into the area.
Step 11 : Return to where the train car was left, and return it back to the railway canvase. Use the track switch to change the direction of the vehicle. This will allow players to roll it in the newly opened room.
Step 12 : Use just a movable car to climb the next platform. The players will need to scan with focus, and then use the orange capture points to scale around the platform containing the collector decoration.
Where to find Ruins Reliques: Restless Weald
Relic Ruins: Restless Weald can be found northwest of Plainsong. Players will meet these ruins of relics pretty early in the game, but it is important to note that they can be passed only after they get igniter Upgrade for their spear.
where to find the key module
The key module can be found, following the scheme above, while step 6 . The key module will be on the top platform inside the building, and it will be necessary to get to it, moving the training machine outside and climbing the platform adjacent to it.
where to find the door code
Door code, mentioned in Step 1 , can be found, just approaching the ruins. Reading the data points inside the structure, players will discover that the door code is actually a year when the railway station was built. Applying for a building from the south side, players can notice this year ( 1923 ) with large letters over the initial entrance to the building.
What reward for Relic Ruins: Restless Weald?
All Ruins Relics in Horizon Forbidden West will lead to the fact that players will receive decorations. What decorations will receive players depends on the completed ruins of relics. The Relic Ruins: Restless Weald will reward players Decoration: Restless Weald .
These decorations are used later in the game when players reach the camps in Las Vegas, and also completing the Quest “Nights”. Players can redeem decorations, talking to NPC by name Stemur, which can turn the decorations in a beautiful light show. These collected items are cosmetic and will not have a great effect on the gameplay. Interested in ruins of relics in Horizon Forbidden West and want to know more? Learn how to go through the ruins of the relics “The Daunt Relic” in Horizon Forbidden West? In professional guidelines for the game!