How to defeat horror wings in Horizon Forbidden West?
Dreadwings is one of the most complex machines in Horizon Forbidden West. They have the ability to fly and disguise, making themselves invisible for a short time. The best way for players cope with this car is to destroy what makes it a huge threat. Machine Stealth generator Disconnect its ability to mask when destroying in battle and remove it Metal bag will stop it from the use of acid attacks on the player.
Information about the wing of horror
Advantages and disadvantages
Players can attack cars with various spontaneous attacks. Elementary attacks in the game include fire, shock, frost, plasma, sewage and acid. The wing of horror will be weak to damage from fiery attacks. They will strongly against damage from ice, shock and acid attacks. Their long list of resistance makes them a strong opponent.
There are several different parts of the body on the horror wing, and each of them will give different mining and apply a different amount of damage to the machine when players attack. Terror wing body parts:
- Flash Blinders
- Metal Klyk
- Metal bag
- Endurance container
- Container resources
- Stealth generator
- Container damage damage
- Poisonous container
- Canewater canister
Machines in Horizon Forbidden West will fall out different items, many of which are specific for each type of machines. Some can be taken from the fallen machine, and others will need to be removed (to shoot down the arrow or remove the spear) while the car is still alive. From the horror wing will fall a long list of items:
- MetalBite (Common) – falls out of the body and MetalBite SAC.
- Metal fragments (ordinary) – fall out of the body
- Braided wire (normal) – falls out of the body, light curtains, container with resources, stealth generator, antenna and radar.
- Circulator horror wing * (unusual) – falls out of the body and radar.
- Big machine core (rare) – falls out of the body and container with resources.
- The main nerve of the horror wing * (rare) – falls out of the body, the container with resources and antenna.
- Flying sludge (very rare) – falls out of the body, container to exhaust endurance, container for damage damage and a poison container.
- Machine musculature (unusual) – falls out of the body
- Crystal braid (very rare) – falls out of the body and light shutters.
- Metal bone (rare) – falls out of the body
- The glowing brain barrel (very rarely) – falls out of the body, the container with resources and stealth generator.
- Durable hard plate (ordinary) – falls out of the body, light curtains, containers with resources, stealth generator, antennas and radar.
- Metal fang wing horror * (very rarely) – falls out of metal fang.
- SPARKER (COMMON) – falls out of sparker
- Explosive paste (rare) – drops out of the container with resources.
- Useful weapons (very rare) – falls out of the bombing.
- Cleansing water (unusual) – drops from the container with damage damage and canisters with cleansing water.
* Items marked with an asterisk fall exclusively from the Dreadwing machine.
In Horizon Forbidden West boilers allow the players to override the machines inside this boiler after they completed it. The completion of the boiler usually means passing through the corridors, similar to the dungeon, and a collision with a boss at the end. The wing of horror is part Kappa rejects the boiler .
Are interested in other guides on machines in Horizon Forbidden West? Learn how to defeat slippery fang in Horizon Forbidden West in the players on the game for professionals!