Minecraft: How to download and install skins on PC, consoles and mobile devices
Surely you’ve ever thought that your avatar in Minecraft could look much better with a skin of your favorite character. Your wish is my command. Then tell you how download and install skins for your avatar on PC, consoles and mobile devices (iOS and Android).
- Get skins for your Minecraft avatar on PC
- get skins for your Minecraft avatar on consoles and mobile devices
- Minecraft guides in Vidaxtra
A look at… Nether update trailer for Minecraft
Get skins for your Minecraft avatar on PC
The first thing you should do is address the Minecraftskins website, which offers a large gallery called the Sandex with images. The page is updated from time to time and on the cover you will find the outstanding of the moment . Once you find a skin that you like, click on it and download it.
Now you have to go to the official Minecraft website, log in with your account, go to “profile” and then “skins”. There you have the option of creating yours or upload a file . In this case, raise the file you have downloaded. Give “Save and load” and that Skin is now available for your account.
get skins for your Minecraft avatar on consoles and mobile devices
The users of consoles have to open the game. Once in the menu, look for the “help and options” and “change your appearance” tab. In that section you can choose a series of skins packages . Be careful because some packages are not free. Once you choose one, you equip it and go.
Finally, users of mobile devices (iOS and Android) must use the same device to enter the Minecraftskins website and follow the same steps as on PC. Once you have the skin, open the game on the device and select the hanger icon in the start menu. Select the skin that you prefer to look your character.
Now that you know how to download and install skins in Minecraft, have you taken your eye on any? Which one would you like to carry? I read you in comments.
Minecraft guides in Vidaxtra
- Are you new in Minecraft? Here are the best tricks and tips to start
- Minecraft tricks and commands: control the world, get any object and more
- Minecraft Bestiary: All about passive and neutral creatures, behavior, altered states and more
- Minecraft Bestiary: All about hostile creatures, behavior, altered states and more
- Kill Minecraft’s Ender dragon: locations, attacks and more
- Types of Minecraft biomes and what to find in them: blocks, creatures and more
- Enchantments in Minecraft: What are the best for your team?
- Horn in Minecraft: everything you should know about its creation and use
- Alchemy in Minecraft: list of all potions and their recipes to elaborate them